Local FDH – Direct Hire
– Finished Contract: The helper has already finished his/her 2-year contract in Hong Kong. A helper will be counted as finished contract 30 days before the end of his/her visa.
– Unfinished Contract 1: Broken Contract means that the helper is currently in Hong Kong and he/she does not want to continue his/her 2-year contract.
– Unfinished Contract 2: Terminated Contract means that the helper is being fired and cannot finish his/her 2-year contract.
Broken/Terminated Contract helpers might have a bad record in the Immigration Department. They might be rejected if they have broken / have been terminated their contracts for multiple times.
Price: HKD $6,800
Estimated Time: 4-8 Weeks (after all documents are submitted)
- Medical check up in Hong Kong
- The HK SAR Immigration Department’s visa fee
- Contract notarization fee at the HK-Indonesia Consulate
- Document / Handling fee
- Domestic Helper insurance
- Submit application
- Transfer payment
- Our finished contract team will contact you shortly
- Submit documents
- Get the employment visa
- The hire process is ended when the helper’s employment visa is issued.
- Your application information and documents completed or not, will directly affect your application progress. Therefore, before the employment, please prepare the necessary information and documents to shorten the application time.
- Offer 1 – If the application is not approved for any reason, the charge of HK$1,200 will only be deducted, the rest of the service fee can be used for hiring another Overseas FDH provided by 1maid2.
- Offer 2 – If the helper is not satisfied, the employer can hire another Overseas FDH by 1maid2 with a 20% discount within three months.
- Processes being cancelled by Employer is not refundable.
- If case of dispute, 1maid2 Limited reserves the right of final arbitrations.