Local FDH (Unfinished Contract / Overseas FDH)
If the helper is located in countries other than his/her home country, he/she must return to his/her home country before coming to Hong Kong.
– Unfinished Contract 1: Broken Contract means that the helper is currently in Hong Kong and he/she does not want to continue his/her 2-year contract.
– Unfinished Contract 2: Terminated Contract means that the helper is being fired and cannot finish his/her 2-year contract.
Broken/Terminated Contract helpers might have a bad record in the Immigration Department. They might be rejected if they have broken / have been terminated their contracts for multiple times.
– Overseas Contract means that the helper is currently not locating in Hong Kong.
Service Fee: HKD $9,800
Estimated Time: 10-16 Weeks (after all documents are submitted)
- Processing fees for Indonesia Consulate
- Visa and other departure expenses to Indonesia government
- Full medical check up before arrival in Hong Kong:
– Chest X-Ray; tests for HbsAg, anti-HIV, VDRL, pregnancy etc.
- Hong Kong Immigration Department visa
- A one-way air-ticket to Hong Kong
- Hong Kong airport pickup upon arrival and consulate registration
- Assistance in application of helper’s Hong Kong I.D.
- Medical check up in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong mandatory compensation insurance
- Submit application
- Transfer payment
- Our finished contract team will contact you shortly
- Submit documents
- Get the employment visa
- Helpers are responsible for their training school fees and local expenses.
- The hire process is ended when the helper’s employment visa is issued.
- Processes being cancelled by Employer is not refundable.
- If the helper gives up the application before getting the VISA, the employer can get another Overseas FDH by 1maid2 for free.
- If the helper is not satisfied, the employer can get another Overseas FDH by 1maid2 with a 20% discount within six months.
- If case of dispute, 1maid2 Limited reserves the right of final arbitration.