Overseas FDH – Direct Hire
If the helper is located in countries other than his/her home country, he/she must return to his/her home country before coming to Hong Kong.
Unfinished Contract 1: Broken Contract – the employers already found a domestic helper in currently Hong Kong, he/she does not want to continue his/her 2-year contract.
Unfinished Contract 2: Terminated Contract – the employers already found a domestic helper in currently Hong Kong, the helper is being fired and cannot finish his/her 2-year contract.
Overseas FDH: Direct Hire – the helper is currently not locating in Hong Kong, the employer wants to hire her/him to Hong Kong.
Broken/Terminated Contract helpers might have a bad record in the Immigration Department. They might be rejected if they have broken / have been terminated their contracts for multiple times.
Price: HKD $15,800
Estimated Time: 10-16 Weeks (after all documents are submitted)
- Processing fees for the Philippines Consulate
- Visa and other departure expenses to the Philippines government
- Full medical check up before arrival in Hong Kong:
– Chest X-Ray; tests for HbsAg, anti-HIV, VDRL, pregnancy etc.
- Hong Kong Immigration Department visa
- Compulsory Insurance in Philippines (HK$1130)
– Rule XVI of this legislation
- A one-way air-ticket to Hong Kong
- Hong Kong airport pickup upon arrival and consulate registration
- Assistance in application of helper’s Hong Kong I.D.
- Medical check up in Hong Kong
- SWAB Test in Phillippines
- Quarantine hotel in Hong Kong (Not covered)
- Hong Kong mandatory compensation insurance
- Submit application
- Transfer payment
- Our finished contract team will contact you shortly
- Submit documents
- Get the employment visa
- Helpers are responsible for their training school fees and local expenses.
- The hire process is ended when the helper’s employment visa is issued.